Tuesday 22 March 2011

Style Paparazzi Eleven

So the seventies are back this season and flares have been put back on the wardrobe wishlists... or so the fashion editors would have us believe. I'm short and blessed with child bearing hips so I think this is one trend I can sit out. I'm not even sure if i'm yet brave enough to try flares again [I think my hippie phase when I was eleven was enough] but this girl seems to work them effortlessly. I love how she's paired them with a few simple basics to achieve a slightly seventies preppy look, and how cute is her plaid shirt just peeking out at the collar. The only downside is I'm now on the hunt for a dark green biker jacket...

What's inspiring you this week?

7 comments:

  1. And they make her legs look like they go on forever! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha they do... not that she probably needs that much help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is something very cool about flares but i'm just not sure there for me, i feel like irl situations they probably wouldnt look as great as they are photographed!
    www.jaymieocallaghan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! and that jacket is very pretty, yes (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. love her outfit!! great inspiration ,3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, I want her jeans like now. :-)
    Come check out my blog and you will see what inspires me, fashion, art, etc.
    xxxx Happy to find you!
    Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! And look how long her legs look in flares. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete