Tuesday 25 January 2011

Style paparazzi four


This weeks street style is a very simple affair. I'm a huge lover of the colour grey, it can be any shade and I'll still covet it, and this cardigan is no exception. I really like the colours and textures of the cardigan and the staple denim shirt together mixed with the bright tan Chelsea boots which help to give it a bit of kick [pardon the pun].  I've also got the huge problem in the mornings of a very chilly walk to the station, only to get on a sweaty tube, so his would be perfect item to throw on. 

What's inspiring you this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I adore this look! Chelsea boots are my go-to item, love the bright colour of these! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. got to love anything big, warm & snuggly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cardigan! The girl looks smashing! Great blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a lover of grey! I'm a big fan of dull colours, then adding a pop of colour with an accessory, or in this case, amazing tan shoes. You have a lovely blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaw this outfit is cool! and the girl looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete