Sunday 4 July 2010

Hit me with lightning

Absolutely loving the weather we're seeing at the moment. My past two weekends have just consisted of football, ice cold cider and sitting in the park. Bliss. 

I miss the summer holidays, I hate being all grown up and actually having to work during the week. At least we have a roof terrace at work, which is where you will find me during the whole of my lunch hour!

I have been trying to top up my tan as it doesnt look likely i'll be hitting the beach any time soon. However, although my arms are a nice golden brown, my legs still resemble milk bottles grr! Back to the old johnsons for me then. 

I've made a summer playlist on spotify to cheer me up in the office, you can check it out here

The last two remind me of last summer, I wish I could go back. Oh well, we just need to make this one even better






What are you listening to?

1 comment:

  1. yeyyyyyy!

    and i LOVE golden silvers!

    mostly am listening to the new twighlight soundtrack (dont judge , its awesome!) and listenign back to english radio whenever i can :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete