Thursday 3 September 2009

Dancing In September

I've received this wonderful top courtesy of Frassy and I adore it. So to celebrate I'd thought I'd thought I'd do my first outfit post. My camera is broken so this is on my phone. Boo
I'm wearing Vintage Bud Tshirt: Frassy Rags
Cardigan: Topshop
Belt: River Island [it was attached to a dress and it's got lovely gold studs on :)]
Panelled BodyCon Skirt: Primark
I was also given this award by Becky!
Which is lovely as i've only just started following her :)
Ok the rules are as follows: 1. accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who tagged you 2. pass on the award to others :)
So I pass it on to

2 comments:

  1. youuu aree soo cutee!
    GAHH I LOVE YOU :D:D you seem like such a nice blogggiee personn, can we bee friendddsssss???
    zomgg, i love that outfit, i want to wear it.
    your name is jade, do you have any idea how cool that makes you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting an award! I love that feeling when you see you've been given one. hehe

    thankyou so much for the lovely comment on my post...

    I'm actually reading the book and I also need to read it for english combined so it is a plus that I am already reading it. I haven't seen the film yet which I should.

    thats wonderful that you have been with your boyfriend for a whopping 1 year and 5 months! I think its magical.

    I'm so glad you came across my blog because I wouldn't of stumbled across your lovely abode!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete