Monday 10 August 2009

Guess who's back

I'm back after a long weeks staying with the boy, it's crazy how much I miss him but I guess that's the life of an aspiring rockstar's GF. If you like your music a little heavier you should definately take a listen here. 
I had an interview for an internship at Sugar today and am due to start another one at Elle Decoration on Monday so I'm going to be pretty busy for the next 2 months. I'm quite excited about them, I love being in the office and getting stuck in. I then daydream on the way home what my life would be like it actually was my job. Unfortunately as it's an internship I won't be getting paid so will be still having to work weekends at my waitressing job- which yes, means 7 day weekend. It'll be worth it in the end though. As I'm having a pretty good day I will share some lovely pictures with you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment