Wednesday, 30 December 2009
Sunday, 27 December 2009
Wednesday, 16 December 2009
Tuesday, 8 December 2009
Saturday, 28 November 2009
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Saturday, 21 November 2009
Thursday, 19 November 2009
I always like to flick through the H&M magazine, it's always full of lots of lovely images and great articles...
And how Cute is this editorial for their winter issue featuring Chanel Iman unwrapping Christmas goodies while decked out in oversized jewellery.
Oh and how cute is her little heart tattoo on her finger....
Shot by Terry Richardson//fashiongonerogue.com
Monday, 16 November 2009
Saturday, 14 November 2009
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Friday, 30 October 2009
- Your hair: Newly cut and freshly dyed. A lovely red colour to be precise.
- Your dream from last night: Was scary. I dreamt there was someone coming out of my wardrobe. No cheese before bed again ha!
- Your dream/goal: Is probably to be happy. Cheese! But if I would love to make a success of my online magazine, and one day have a nice little office in South Kensington with Amylase and Suzie J.
- What are your hobbies: reading all your lovely blogs
- What is your fear: My weirdest one has to be driving. The thought of getting behind the wheel of a car makes me feel a bit sick lol
- Something you are not: A student. Fully fledged graduate. Ah that sounds scary! I can no longer blame anything on being a student anymore. I'm a actually a grown-up now. Well.....
- Where did you grow up: the same place Geri Halliwell did. Yeh, I know you're jealous ha!
- Your pets: 1 Dog. Buster, and he's the perfect little companion. I miss his cuddles and of course his snoring.
- Your friends: are the best. I wish i didn't live so far from some of them.
- Missing someone: Always! He's all I think about. I'm sad lol
Thursday, 29 October 2009
Monday, 26 October 2009
Sunday, 25 October 2009
Tuesday, 20 October 2009
Monday, 19 October 2009
Friday, 16 October 2009
Thursday, 15 October 2009
Wednesday, 14 October 2009
It's so cold in my room, I'm even wearing my really thick socks and a scarf! I could do with one of these right now.
My favourite is one of those 'Nice' biscuits.
Oh and I'm quite partial to a chocolate bourbon too :)
P.s In the next issue of cellardoor, we're looking to find out who your style icons are. So who is your muse... Tell us! firstname.lastname@example.org